All our passengers purchased their tickets can Check-in for all flights with our Online Check-In application through our website www.anadolujet.com or mobile application.
Check-in facilities at airports close 45 minutes before take-off for domestic flights and 60 minutes before take-off for international flights. This rule may vary according to the customs of local authorities at some stations.
Online Check-in covers a maximum of 9 passengers per entry, provided that they are on the same Passenger Name Record (PNR).
1st step: Credentials and Flight Information Access Display
Our passengers can access the flight record by specifying their Electronic Ticket Number or only their reservation code (PNR) as well as their credentials (name and surname).
If there are more than one passenger on the reservation record, the process can only be done for the passenger whose name information is entered by clicking the relevant box.
2nd step: Passenger and Flight Details Display
- The flights on which our passengers can make online check-in are listed on the screen. After selecting the flight/flights to be proceeded, press the "Confirm" button to proceed to the next step. If there are more than one passenger on the same reservation record, passengers select the persons to process. Up to 9 passengers can be proceeded in total during one entry. The flights are processed until the last destination for the passenger's online check-in process.
- Miles & Smiles card information can also be entered on this screen. Passengers who have completed the check-in process can change their seat and/or print the boarding pass by using the relevant link. On the same screen, passengers can also access other helpful links about Online Check-in.
3rd step: Seat Selection Display
- The seating plan will appear on screen according to the order in which passenger and flight information is selected. In case of availability, seats are assigned to each other for passengers in the same reservation. In order to carry out a side-by-side automatic seat assignment, related passenger names must be selected at the same time and in the next step automatic seat assignment is done for these passengers. Check-in can be completed free of charge if they are happy with the assigned seat shown on the plan. If they do not want to fly in their assigned seat and would rather select their own seat, seat can be selected, paid and check-in completed. If a passenger has a connecting flight, seating plans for each flight will be shown on screen in the order of the flights. If a passenger has already made a seat selection, their seat number will be displayed next to their name, and check-in can be completed for that seat. If they wish to select a different seat, the passenger can go to the "Seating Plan" page via our website or mobile app and select a different seat with six hours or less remaining before the flight. Seat selection is made separately for all flights on the reservation.
- At the end of the confirmation process, the check-in will be completed and detailed information about the procedures to be completed on the airport, as well as information on travel to the passenger are given. In addition to this information, online check-in information is also provided to the passengers by entering their e-mail address and/or mobile phone number on the same screen.
4th step: Online Boarding Pass Printing
- Passengers with electronic tickets who have completed the online check-in process can print boarding passes for all the destinations we fly to.
- If the credit card holder is not one of the passengers on the reservation record, it is not allowed to create boarding passes from the internet.
- Passengers who create an Online Boarding Pass from our website do not have the option of seat change.
- Our passengers who have lost their boarding pass can reprint their boarding pass on the internet or request boarding passes again from the counter, provided that the seat numbers are not changed.
Seat Plan Information
- The seating plan for all flights can be viewed in detail and passengers can be seated, taking into account any special considerations required for that passenger.
- Seat Selection can be made on a paid basis if a passenger does not want to travel in the seat assigned to them.
- A passenger can make a seat selection up to six hours before a flight.
- During seat selection, the options are presented to passengers in parallel with the existing check-in procedures. The use of emergency exit seats is offered to passengers in accordance with the rules of use.
- Passengers who make a seat selection during reservation will be reminded of this during check-in, and they will be offered the chance to change their seat having completed check-in with six hours or less remaining before the flight.
- You can perform your airport processes from the counter with Online Check-In sign.
- We recommend that you carry your processes out from our Self Check-in kiosks to get your boarding passes.
- Check-in facilities at airports close 45 minutes before take-off for domestic flights and 60 minutes before take-off for international flights. This rule may vary according to the customs of local authorities at some stations.
- You must have received your boarding passes at least 45 minutes before domestic flights and 60 minutes international flights departure time and have completed your luggage handling processes.
- In cases where you need to get your ticket at the airport or if your ticket needs to be processed, you need to apply for the sales bank one hour before your departure time.
- You may have exceeded your luggage allowance. Please plan your arrival at the airport, taking the length of your excess luggage payment into consideration.
- AnadoluJet has the right to change the seat number you have selected at check-in, in accordance with operational requirements.
Cancellation of Check-In
You can make your check-in cancellation by calling our Call Center at 0 850 333 2 538.
With Self Check-in, our passengers can;
- Perform their check-in process for both themselves and other passengers under the same reservation record and can choose seats.
- Also carry out a "Return Check-in" if they have return flight on the same day, provided that they don't have any luggage.
- If the passengers have checked-in online, they will be able to print their boarding passes from Self Check-in kiosk devices, as well as have the opportunity to change the seats they have already selected.
- If passengers have no luggage, they go directly to the flight gate with the boarding passes to be printed after their processes are complete.
- If passengers have luggage, they deliver their luggage at the "Luggage Delivery Reception" after receiving the boarding passes, and then go to the flight gate.
Self Check-in used Stations:
Antalya, Adana, İstanbul (Sabiha Gökçen), İzmir, Ankara, Bodrum, Dalaman, Samsun, Konya, Kayseri, Trabzon and Gaziantep.
Self Check-in devices are designed to be used by touching the simple menu screen that will display on the screen.
In order to access the credentials, the Miles & Smiles or debit cards must be placed in the card reader or the Electronic Ticket Numbers or Reservation codes/PNRs must be entered, Self check-in starts at this point and check-in process is completed by processing the required menus. Both M&S and bank cards will only be used to access the credentials of the passengers. For this reason, it is important to use the card with the same name as the reservation record. Passengers who purchase their ticket online should start check-in process using the same credit card they pay.