Fly to Amsterdam at the Best Prices
Are you ready to explore Amsterdam renowned for its spectacular architectural structures, canals, city order, bicycles, and unique museums? Prepare your suitcase and book your flight ticket now for a dreamlike travel. For the flight ticket that is one of the most important steps of your travel plan, AnadoluJet that will provide you with advantage and comfort simultaneously will be with you.
With the professional flight crew, in-flight catering, and expert cabin crew of AnadoluJet, Amsterdam flight ticket will make you experience a comfortable and safe journey before your travel.
With the most affordable Amsterdam flight ticket prices, AnadoluJet offers its guests economic advantages as well as a comfortable journey. You can benefit from all means offered by AnadoluJet that meets you with the services it offers for a pleasant journey and cheap Amsterdam flight ticket opportunities. To do that, first you must plan your travel and set your dates for going to and returning from the city. You can specify the date range of your travel in the “Search Flight” section, and select the one that suits you best among the flights that offer advantageous Amsterdam flight ticket prices.
Besides, it is very easy to book cheap Amsterdam flight ticket from AnadoluJet! If your travel dates are flexible, you can benefit from the affordable ticket prices. For the cheapest Amsterdam flight ticket, you can book your ticket on flexible dates or a certain time before your travel date. If you have not made your final decision about the date of your Amsterdam flight, you can select the whole month and make a plan according to the ticket prices.
You can book your cheap flight ticket from AnadoluJet on the online ticketing system easily and check in through the online system without going to the airport.
The comfortable, safe, and economic advantages of AnadoluJet that offers you the most affordable opportunities for Amsterdam flight ticket are always with you. In AnadoluJet, you can also reserve your ticket before booking it if you wish so. After selecting your ticket on the online channels, you can make a reservation. The price of your ticket is fixed at the rate on your reservation date. In AnadoluJet, you can reserve your flight ticket anytime between 355 days and 72 hours to the flight.
In order to boost the excitement of exploring new geographies with a pleasant journey you will make with AnadoluJet, get into action!
GMT+2 (Winter Time) - GMT+3 (Summer Time)TIME ZONE
General Information on Amsterdam
Amsterdam, the capital of the Netherlands, is one of the favorite European destinations for travelers. Although the history of Amsterdam with its rich culture dates back to the 12th century, researches evidences that this city existed even in much more ancient times. With its unique cosmopolitan structure, Amsterdam was established as a commercial city. Upon Amsterdam's commercial success, it was aimed to enrich the city culture.
In our day, Amsterdam is a prime example of a tourism city with its historical buildings listed in the register of monuments, excellent museums, canals, and its recognition as a city of freedom, lovely bicycle paths and unique tastes. So much so that more than 4 million tourists visit Amsterdam in a year. The canals and nightlife in the city center render the city distinguishable. Apart from these, you should definitely add Amsterdam into your list of destinations, due to its marvelous buildings around the canals, huge city parks, places to eat and drink.
How to go to the City Center from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport?
Amsterdam Schiphol Airport is the 4th largest airport in the world. You can take a direct flight to many cities of the world from this very large area. With its modern structure, Amsterdam Schiphol Airport welcomes its guests in the best way. Free Wi-Fi access, spacious food and beverage facilities, successfully designed rest zones and stores are available at the airport. The airport even has a meditation center, a lush park and a small sampling of the Rijksmuseum. Amsterdam Schiphol Airport is about 15 km from the city and offers means of transportation such as train, bus, taxi and car rental.
The train station on the bottom floor of the airport is the fastest option to reach the city. You can easily reach your destination by trains departing every 15 minutes during the daytime.
You can also reach Amsterdam city center by taking a single bus. You can take Airport Express Bus 397, formerly called Bus 197, from the bus stops that you will find right in front of you once you exit terminal building. By taking Airport Express, you can reach Museumplein, Rijksmuseum or Leidseplein. The journey time to Leidseplein is about 35 minutes.
If you do not want to use public transportation, you can also opt for taxis at the airport as a means of transportation. In addition to cash, you can also pay your taxi fares by credit card.
Although it is not a very popular option in Amsterdam, you can rent a car to reach the city from Schiphol Airport and fully customize your trip. We recommend that you make an early reservation to rent a car from companies at the airport.
What to eat in Amsterdam?
Amsterdam is a city renowned for its cuisine as well as its architectural structures, dynamic city life, canals, and bicycles. If you want to know Amsterdam thoroughly, you must start the exploration from its cuisine. You can find in this city all the flavors that are favorite across Europe, generally.
The meat dishes are very much loved in Amsterdam, but the real outstanding flavors of the city are its snacks and desserts. You must explore all of these marvelous flavors during your Amsterdam travel.
Bitterballen is a meat snack fried in oil. The veal made into a ball and covered with various spices is fried, in consequence of which a unique flavor emerges. Bitterballen is generally consumed with cold drinks. Another indispensable flavor of Amsterdam is French fries. The French fries consumed frequently across the Netherlands are one of the most delicious snacks. Herring is the crown of the street tastes in Amsterdam. You can find many herring recipes both on the streets and in the restaurants of the city. Cheese is one of the first foodstuffs that spring to mind when it comes to Amsterdam. You can find various cheese flavors in the city in cheese shops. The most famous cheese varieties are gouda, edam, leidse, delft, and old willig. Other than these, if you are looking for a delicious and filling soup, you must try Snert absolutely. This soup made of Dutch bacon and green pea is very delicious.
And the most famous dessert of Amsterdam. Appeltaart is one of the most beautiful flavors you can eat here. The apple tart, which is actually available in the cuisines of many countries, occupies a special place in Amsterdam. This dessert that represents the harmony of apple and dough in the most beautiful way has been accompanying tea and coffee in the Netherlands since the Middle Ages.
Where to stay in Amsterdam?
When you get up in Amsterdam that is very dynamic in every season of the year, the canal views and bicycle bells will give you a great start to the day. There are many beauties to be explored in Amsterdam. Therefore, your accommodation place is very important so that you can go everywhere you want to go easily. Every part of Amsterdam that is a rather developed tourist destination is full of hotels. The hotels in the city center, which is also known as the Old City, may be the best choice for accommodation. In this way, you can be close to the places you should see and the mass transport lines. If you would like to stay somewhere closer to the canals, you can prefer the hotels in the Jordaan district. If you would like to start your day with a great canal view, you can select one of these hotels. Besides, you can find hotel options that suit you in the museum district of Amsterdam. There are many hotels in Oud Zuid that is both close to the museums district and hosts wonderful shopping avenues. For more affordable accommodation options, you can prefer the Plantage district that hosts the green areas of the city.
Must-Do's in Amsterdam
Welcome to Amsterdam, one of Europe’s most beautiful and safest cities. There are so many places you should see in Amsterdam that you may miss one easily if you don’t have a detailed travel plan. You will admire the city during your Amsterdam visit for its museums, each more beautiful than the last, extraordinary entertainment understanding, and architectural structure. If you are ready to explore Amsterdam, let’s have a look at the things you must make sure to do during your travel.
- Start to explore the city from Dam Square, i.e. the exact heart of the city. When you are in Dam Square, remember to visit Nieuwe Kerk (New Church) and the Royal Palace there. Take a pleasant coffee break in one of the cafes around the square.
- The beauties that make Amsterdam famous are actually its canals. Do not forget to be photographed on one of the canals that add a unique mood to the city. If it is not sufficient for you to be on the canals, you can participate in one of the canal tours.
- Explore the Jordaan quarter that hosts the most beautiful canals and cafes of Amsterdam.
- If you want to be alone in nature during your Amsterdam travel, you don’t need to move much away from the city. Have a day full of oxygen and lay down on the grass in the Vondelpark that is in the center of the city exactly.
- Now comes another famous feature of Amsterdam, that is, its museums. See the Museumplein where you can get to the most important museums in the city easily.
- Visit the Rijksmuseum, the most popular museum in the city. You can find everything about Dutch art in this museum.
- Go to the Van Gogh Museum and explore this extraordinary talent. At the end of your museum tour, visit the store that enables you to carry these world-renowned works to your home.
- Visit the Rembrandt House Museum to explore another world-renowned talent.
- While you are at exploring the museums district, do not leave the district without seeing Anne Frank’s House.
- Make sure to visit the Amsterdam branch of Madame Tussauds Museum that has branches in many cities of the world.
- We cannot think of Amsterdam without colorful flowers. Make sure to see the fragrant Bloemenmarkt, that is, the flower market of the city.
- If you wonder what is routine in Amsterdam, visit Albert Cuyp Market. You can find in this market fruits, vegetables, spices, clothes, cosmetic materials, jewelry, that is, everything.
- Make sure to see the cute villages near Amsterdam. Giethoorn is the most popular one of them.
- Visit the Magere Brug Bridge that is included in the most important scenes of numerous movies shot in Amsterdam.
- A stop that dazzles you with its lights in your Amsterdam travel: Electric Ladyland. Make sure to visit Electric Ladyland, the most illuminated museum you can see in the world.
- Do not leave the city without tasting the world-renowned cheeses of Amsterdam.