- The seat selection is applicable for all AnadoluJet flights.
- The seat can be selected while or after booking the ticket; it cannot be made for the optional reservations.
- The passengers who have selected their seats are required to complete their check-in transactions before the flight.
- The passengers with infants can travel in the window seats only (except for the emergency exit row).
- Passengers with illness and/or reduced mobility can select aisle or window seats (in such a manner as not to block the cabin emergency exit).
- Extra-legroom seats and emergency exit seats are not suitable for passengers traveling with a pet, a guide dog or an emotional support dog, who have purchased an extra seat and who have purchased extra seats to carry special equipment such as musical instruments in the cabin.
- The seat selection can be booked for the group passengers (reservations that include 10 or more passengers) through the call centers, sales offices, and authorized agents only.
- The number of the seats that can be selected for a fee may vary by aircraft type, size of demand, and time.
- If no payment is made for the seat selected by the passenger during the check-in process, the previous seat number assigned to the passenger automatically will be valid even if the boarding pass has been received, since the transaction has not been completed.
Seat Selection for AnadoluJet Domestic Flights and Northern Cyprus Flights
- In the Standard package, all seats are offered for a fee until 6 hours to the flight; after that time, the seats are assigned automatically. In the ExtraJet and ComfortJet packages, the standard seats are offered free of charge until 60 minutes to the flight.
- The seat selection can be made on AnadoluJet and Turkish Airlines websites-mobile applications, call centers, sales offices and through the agents.
- The passengers who have selected their seats but not received their boarding passes yet can change their seats through AnadoluJet and Turkish Airlines websites or mobile applications no later than 6 hours to the flight.
Seat Selection for AnadoluJet International Flights
- In the EcoJet package, all seats are offered for a fee until 6 hours to the flight. In the ExtraJet package, the standard seats are offered free of charge until 90 minutes to the flight, while the extra legroom seats and emergency exit row seats are offered for a fee until 6 hours to the flight. In the ComfortJet packages, all seats are offered free of charge until 90 minutes to the flight.
- The seat selection can be made on Turkish Airlines website-mobile application, call center, sales offices, and through the agents.
- The passengers who have selected their seats but not received their boarding passes yet can change their seats through Turkish Airlines website or mobile application until 6 hours to the flight in the EcoJet package, and until 90 minutes to the flight in the ExtraJet and ComfortJet packages.
Seat Selection Fares
|Seat type||Fare*||Selection Period|
|AnadoluJet Domestic Flight and Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus Flight Seats||59.00 ₺ 249.00 ₺||355 days - 6 hours before flight|
|AnadoluJet International Flight (except for Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus) Seats||9.00 $ - 21.00 $||355 days - 6 hours before flight|
*If the flight package of the booked ticket does not include free seat selection, the fares in the table apply
Emergency Exit Row Seat Selection Special Rules
As per the “Circular on Passenger Seating on Emergency Exit Seats” issued by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation,
- In the event that evacuation is needed due to a contingency, the passenger traveling in the emergency exit row seat is expected to help opening the emergency exit door and evacuation of the aircraft. For this reason, the passenger must
- be able to understand Turkish or English written and verbal instructions,
- be minimum 18 years of age
- have no physical disability restricting their mobility.
- The passengers seated in the emergency exit row seats must confirm upon request that they meet the necessary conditions and are willing to help the evacuation.
- The following passengers may not be seated in the emergency exit row seats:
- Infant and child passengers, even if they are supervised by their parents,
- Passengers with partially or totally restricted mobility,
- Passengers who request the second seat belt,
- The passengers who are subjected to judicial proceedings and administrative actions and their escorts.
- AnadoluJet is fully authorized to decide on whether the passenger meets the requirements of being seated in the emergency exit row seat. The passengers who do not meet the requirements are assigned to the alternative seats.
- An extra seat for domestic and international flights may be bought for only one of the adult or child passengers specified in the PNR. For the passengers who demand extra seat, a single ticket is issued; and the total payment is inclusive of the base fare and fuel expense.
- The extra seat to be selected can only be adjacent vacant seat in the same row with the passenger selecting the seat. The seats in the immediate front or back row or the aisle side seats cannot be regarded as side by side. The extra seat selection cannot be used for the other passengers in the reservation.
- The passenger who has extra seat can make seat selection free of charge (except for the emergency exit and legroom seats).
- The extra seat selection can be made while booking a ticket only. It cannot be made after ticketing or during the check-in. If passengers whose ticketing processes are over want to purchase extra seats later, they can make their transactions through call center or sales offices.
- For the passenger for whom extra seat has been selected, it is mandatory and free of charge to select a seat during booking. For other passengers in the ticket, it is possible to make seat selection free of charge or for a fee during booking, as per the package rules.
- For the passenger who has extra seat, it is not possible to change the seat selection on online channels during check-in. During online check-in process, our passengers can continue their transactions with the extra seat they selected while booking.
- Extra seat can be sold for adult and child passengers on online channels. Extra seat cannot be sold for the tickets that include any one of the other passenger types.
- Even if no seat has been selected for the other passengers in the reservation, it is possible to make transaction through the online channels as per the booking and check-in rules.
- The passengers who have made extra seat selection may change their seats only at the counters in the airport.
- The extra seat sale and reservation right sale cannot be made together on the online channels.
- The extra seats can be bought until 6 hours to domestic flights or 26 hours to international flights.
- Passenger who has extra seat can create a boarding pass only for the seat s/he has chosen. No different boarding pass can be created for extra seat.
- In case of change, refund, or cancellation of the ticket of the passenger who has extra seat, the original ticket rules and conditions apply.
- Of the passengers whose extra seat selecting processes have been completed on the online channels, the other transactions after the booking process (such as refund, change, adding new flight or infant passenger) are made through our call center, sales offices, or the agents from which they have purchased the ticket.
- The seat the passenger has chosen for a fee may be changed even after boarding due to safety, security, and operational reasons. AnadoluJet is fully authorized to decide on whether the passenger meets the requirements of being seated in the seat s/he has selected. In such cases, AnadoluJet offers appropriate alternative options. The passenger is not refunded the seat selection amount.
- The passengers who have selected their seat can use this right for themselves only; they may not transfer this right to another passenger.
- The passenger who has selected their seat can use this right only on the first flight they have purchased. If the passenger changes date/time/route of its flight willingly, the seat preference is not transferred to the new flight, and the seat selection amount is not refunded.
- If the passenger cancels their flight willingly, the seat selection amount is not refunded.
- If AnadoluJet changes any one of the flights, or cancels the flights, the selected seats may be canceled. In that case, the fares of the seats purchased through our website, mobile application, call center, and sales offices (paid through virtual POS) are refunded automatically. In cases where automatic refund is not made, it is possible to demand refund of the seat fare through our call center and sales offices.
- If the flight is canceled/changed against the passenger’s will, the passenger is entitled to demand refund of the seat selection amount.
- If the passenger is transferred to an alternative seat after boarding the aircraft due to operation reasons, if the purchased seat has been paid with virtual POS, its fare is refunded automatically. For the payments not made with virtual POS, it is possible to apply to our call center or sales office to be refunded the seat fare.
- The passenger is required to apply to the sales offices or call center for refund demands within no later than 1 year from the flight date.
- If the passenger replaces their seat with a cheaper or more expensive seat, the new fare is paid by the passenger, and the previous payment is not refunded.