- Seat selection is available on all AnadoluJet flights.
- Seat selection can be made during the time of purchase ticket or after the ticket is purchased. Seat selection can not be made for optional reservations.
- In domestic and Northern Cyprus (Ercan) flights, seat selection can be made until 6 hours before the flight for packages that do not have free seat selection. After 6 hours seats will be randomly assigned.
- Seats can be selected in packages that have free seat selection until 1 hour before the flight.
- For international flights, seats can be selected up to 48 hours before the flight.
- Seat selection can be done through website, mobile application, call center, sales offices and agency.
- Passengers who have made a seat selection and received their boarding pass can change their seat with six hours or less remaining before the flight via the "Seating Plan" page on our website or mobile app.
- Passengers with infant can only travel on the window side (except emergency exit) seats.
- Seat selection can only be purchased through the call center, sales offices and authorized agents for group passengers (reservations with 10 or more passengers).
- Sick passengers and passengers with limited mobility can select aisle or window seats without preventing cabin emergency exit.
- Passengers choosing seats must check-in before departure.
- Number of seats available on a flight can change aircraft type, demand or time.
- At the check-in, you can change your seat with another suitable seat without any refund.
- If payment is not made for a seat selection made by a passenger during check-in due to the transaction not being completed, the seat number previously assigned to the passenger will be valid, even if they have received a boarding pass.
Seat Selection Price
|Seat Type||Fees||Selection Period|
|All domestic (Include Northern Cyprus) seats||15.00 TRY - 40.00 TRY||Until 6 hours before the flight|
|All international (Except Northern Cyprus) seats||4.00 $ - 14.00 $||Until 26 hours before the flight|
Emergency Exit Seat Selection Special Rules
According to "Passenger Placement Circular for Emergency Exit Seats" of the Civil Aviation General Directorate;
- In the event of an unexpected need for evacuation, the passenger traveling on the emergency exit seat is expected to assist in opening the emergency exit gate and helping to evacuate the aircraft. For this reason;
- To be able to understand written or oral instructions in Turkish or English,
- must be at least 18 years old,
- must not have a physical obstacle that limits his mobility.
- The passenger must be willing, as well as able to assist in the case of an emergency evacuation. Passengers sitting emergency exit seats should submit that provided conditions when requested.
- The passengers in the following situations can not sit in the emergency exit row seat;
- İnfant and child passengers even if it is under the supervision of his / her parents,
- The passengers whose mobility is partially or completely restricted,
- The passengers who demand that second seat belt,
- The passengers and companions who are judicial proceedings and administrative cases.
- AnadoluJet has full authority determine whether it provides the requirements of sitting emergency exit seats. Passengers who are not provide requirements will transfer an alternative seat. The additional amount paid for an emergency exit seat will not be refunded.
Changes to Seats
- Due to safety, security or operational reasons, it cannot be guaranteed that the selected seat is reserved even after boarding the aircraft. AnadoluJet provides appropriate alternatives in such situations. Seat selection fee is non-refundable to passenger.
- Passengers can apply refund for travel is not satisfied due to the change in the seat held against his will.
- Passengers who makes a seat selection can use this right only for himself, not transfer another passenger.
- Passenger who makes a seat selection can only use it at his / her flight. If the passenger voluntarily changes his/her flight date, time or route; the seat selection is not transferred to the new flight and the seat selection fee is not refunded.
- Passengers who reissue or cancel their reservation voluntarily can not refund seat selection fee.
- If the flight is canceled/changed by the passenger without his/her request; There is a right to a refund request for the seat selection fee.
- On flights where the passenger is not satisfied due to a seat change other than his/her own request; There is a right to a refund request for the seat selection fee. If this happens in the cabin, it shall be requested that the case be taken under the cabin team.
- The passenger must personally apply to the sales office or call center for refund requests within 1 year at the latest as of the flight date.