Passengers with Special Needs
In order to complete their transactions in time, we advise our passengers to be at the airport at least 1 hour before the domestic flight and 2 hours before the international flight.
Dear pregnant passengers, please note the following rules to spend a more comfortable and safe journey.
- Any report for travel will not be asked from our pregnant passengers who have not completed their twenty-eight weeks (seven months) of pregnancy.
- Our passengers who are pregnant with a single baby, can travel from the beginning of the 28th week to the end of the 35th week as long as they receive a report from their doctors stating "there is not any risk of traveling by plane". In and after thirty-six weeks, pregnant passengers are not allowed to travel, even if they receive a report from the doctor.
- Our passengers who are pregnant with two or more babies can travel with a report that they receive from their doctors stating “there is not any risk of traveling by plane “from the beginning of the 28th week until the end of the 31st week. In and after thirty-two weeks, they are not allowed to travel even though they have a report from their doctors.
- Doctor's report date cannot be older than seven days.
- The note must be on headed paper belonging to the doctor or a health center. It must contain the doctor’s name, surname, diploma number, and signature along with the date the note was written.
- The language of the report must be in English or Turkish.
- Our sick passengers who have received a report from the doctor in charge or the doctor who carries out the treatment stating "there is not any risk of traveling by plane" can travel in AnadoluJet flights.
- This report, which cannot be older than ten days, must be written in English or Turkish.
- Sick passengers in need of care on board fly with their companions.
Visually and Hearing Impaired Passengers
- Visually and hearing impaired passengers are not asked a medical report, they can travel unaccompanied. However, both visually and hearing impaired passengers cannot travel unaccompanied.
- Guide dogs are accepted in the cabin free of charge by making a reservation. Assisting dogs accompanying the passengers are taken without cage to the cabin. The dog should be clean, his mouth should be tied, and should sit just near the feet of his owner. The guide animal to be admitted to the aircraft must have a valid medical document, an identity document, a vaccination sheet, or documents required by the country of destination, and they must be whole and complete.
Passengers with Limited Mobility
- Reports from disabled passengers are not required, but the disabled passengers who cannot meet their own needs and evacuate from the aircraft on their own if necessary are not allowed to travel without their companion.
- Reservations for the stretcher request must be made 24 hours before the flight time. For flights that are about to take off in less than 24 hours, you can get information from our reservation departments.
Note: The cabin crew unfortunately cannot help you with breathing apparatus, food, medicine tracking, and toilet needs during flight. But they can help you on the way from and to the door of the toilet for toilet needs.
Who is not accepted?
- Passengers who are obliged to use electrical or pneumatic tools during flight (except for oxygen cylinder and portable breathing apparatus provided by AnadoluJet)
- Passengers suffering an asthma attack before closing the aircraft door,
- The new-born babies within their first 48 hours,
- Passengers with infectious disease are not admitted to the flight at all during the contagious period.
Private Health Service
Transfers between the terminal and the aircraft are carried out professionally for our passengers with wheelchair and stretcher.
This service is provided by qualified personnel of the health and / or ground service organizations where AnadoluJet is assigned for 24 hours.
In addition, the wheelchair team immediately evaluates your requests at the check-in counter.
To benefit from the stretcher and accompanying services, please do not forget to mention your request at least 24 hours during your reservation.
Private health service is provided in all the cities where AnadoluJet flies.
You should book at least 48 hours before your flight to ensure that the following additional services are available in a best possible way.
If you give less than 48 hours’ notice, the airport may not be able to provide the service as promptly as you need.
To ensure your journey goes smoothly, making reservation for you need is really important.
|Wheelchair (up to the cabin)||Free|
|Wheelchair (up to the aircraft stairs)||Free|
|Wheelchair (just up to the stairs)||Free|
Depending on the passenger’s condition, 3 different types of wheelchair service are provided to passengers who do not have a medical disorder but need a wheelchair until 24 hours is left to your first flights (internal and external) on our website.
- For Apron: For the passengers who can go up and down the stairs but cannot walk the long way, it is a wheelchair provided up to the plane. The passenger requests the wheelchair for transport from the plane to the passenger lounge or from the passenger lounge to the plane. There is no problem with climbing up and descending the stairs. S/he can walk to the seats in the cabin.
- For the steps: For the passengers who cannot go up and down the stairs but are able to walk, the wheelchair is provided until the aircraft gate. The passenger requests the wheelchair for transport from the plane to the passenger lounge or from the passenger lounge to the plane. There is a problem with climbing up and descending the stairs. S/he can walk to the seats in the cabin.
- Till Cabin: For passengers who cannot walk, it is a wheelchair supplied up to the seat in the cabin. Passenger is completely immobile and cannot move at all. S/he needs help for steps of the aircraft. It is compulsory that they are transported from the aircraft door to the cabin seat, and from the cabin seat to the aircraft door.
If you do not make a request during the booking and sales phase, the desired service may be delayed at the airport.
Important Note regarding Wheel Chair
- As well as our passengers with special request demands, online check-in, Kiosk Check-in and Online Boarding Card services cannot be provided for our wheelchair request passengers.
- If the passenger declares that he can fly unaccompanied, no companion condition is required.
- In addition, wheelchair requests cannot be fulfilled for travels with flights operated jointly with other airlines in the travel plan.
- We do not have wheelchair service for our baby passengers.