Infant and Child Passengers
Infant passengers are the ones who are 0 to 2 years old and have not celebrated their second birthday.
- Infant passengers are not admitted to our flights within the first 48 hours of their births.
- Two- to seven-day-old babies are admitted to the flights with a doctor's report stating that "There is no inconvenience in his or her traveling by air."
- A baby’s ticket is issued for the infant passenger. The infant passenger does not have a seat.
- The infant passenger can only travel with one of the parents or a companion. The non-parent companion must be at least 18 years old.
- Infant passengers are admitted to all the cabins in the plane.
- The baby travels with an extra belt in the lap of an adult.
- In line with demand, the infant passenger can be provided with a seat for a certain fee. If a seat is bought for the baby, a child's ticket will be issued. If a child's ticket is purchased, the car-type baby stroller/child seat must be provided by the passenger.
- An adult can accompany only one baby in a flight. There must be a separate companion for the second baby. If there is no companion for the second baby, a child’s ticket must be purchased for him or her. If you buy a child's ticket, it is obligatory to bring a car-type baby stroller.
- We do not provide a companion flight attendant for infant passengers.
|! Due to the measures taken because of coronavirus epidemic, all of our guests under the age of 18 travelling intercity can only fly if they are accompanied by a parent and/or legal guardian. Children aged 7-12 are now required to travel with a parent, a first-degree relative or a legal guardian, due to our pandemic-related hygiene and safety standards. Unaccompanied passengers between the ages of 7-12 will not be permitted to board the flight.
During the pandemic, we can only provide flight service to our child passengers between the ages of 7-12 who do not have a parent or guardian if they have Travel Permit Certificates for intercity flight all around Turkey.Travel Permit Certificate will not be asked for international flights. Please note that if you are between 2 - 18 years of age, you may board the flight if you have the HES code just like our adult passengers. If the international child passengers coming from / going abroad want to have intercity flight in Turkey, the same procedures will be applied.
Child passengers are the ones who have celebrated their second birthday but not yet their twelfth birthday up until the starting date of their travel.
- A child’s ticket is issued for the child passenger.
- The child passenger is provided with a seat like any other passenger.
- Child passengers are admitted to all the cabins in the plane.
- Children between 02 and 07 can only travel with one of their parents or a companion who is at least 18 years old.
- Children between 07 and 12 years of age can travel on our flights alone or with a companion flight attendant.
- All procedures can only be proceeded from counters at the airports for children’s passengers ages between 7 and 12.
Child passengers who travel with a companion flight attendant:
Child passengers who travel with a companion flight attendant are the ones who have celebrated their second birthday but not yet their seventh birthday and are allowed upon the request of their parents (or the person authorized by the parents) to travel (for a certain fee) with a companion flight attendant assigned by Our Association.
- The ticket of the child passenger who will travel with a companion flight attendant must be booked and the demand for the companion flight attendant must be handed in at least 48 hours before the scheduled departure time of the plane.
- The language in which the child passenger speaks must be clearly indicated.
- The request can only be made by the parent of the child or the person authorized by the parent.
- All costs related to the flight attendant will be the responsibility of the passenger.
- In order for us to provide the child with a companion flight attendant, one of his or her parents or their legal representative will fill in and sign the 'Authorization Certificate for the Accompanied Child Transportation'.
- With this document, the child will be picked up by the companion flight attendant and delivered to the authorized person indicated in the document in return for his or her signature. If the person who delivers the child to the authorities at the airport is not the parent or the legal representative, a notarized authorization must be provided.
- One of the parents of the child passenger or the person authorized by the parent has to wait at the airport until the departure of the plane.
- If the person who delivers the child to the authorities at the airport is not one of the parents of the child passenger or the legal representative, he or she must submit a notarized authorization certificate to AnadoluJet on the day of flight.
Child passengers who travel alone:
Our children's passengers who have celebrated their seventh birthday but have not celebrated their twelfth birthday can travel unaccompanied only if permitted by a parent or legal representative to travel alone.
- All reservations must be approved in order for the child to travel unaccompanied.
- Priority service is provided at all airports for the processing of child passengers who will travel unaccompanied.
- In order for the child passenger to travel unaccompanied, one of the parents or the legal representative will fill in and sign the ‘Authorization Certificate for the Unaccompanied Child Transportation’.
- With this document, the child will be handed over unaccompanied and delivered to the authorized person indicated in the document in return of his or her signature. If the person who delivers the child to the authorities at the airport is not the parent or a legal representative, a notarized authorization must be provided.
Accompanying service fee for child passengers is below:
ACCOMPANYING SERVICE FEE FOR CHILD PASSENGERS
Domestic and Northern Cyprus Flight
- Our child passengers travel under the supervision of the cabin crew during the flight.
- A parent or the legal representative of the child passenger must wait at the airport until the departure of the aircraft.