Our passengers are given a certain baggage allowance that can be carried in the cargo section of the aircraft.
General information is given below and the right to carry free baggage may vary according to the flight track. The minimum baggage allowance is stated below. Check the information on your ticket for your valid free baggage allowance.
Our passengers who have excess baggage on domestic and Ercan flights can purchase their baggage allowance without going to the airport via AnadoluJet website or mobile application.
Excess baggage fees are presented in the table below.
Free Baggage Allowance for AnadoluJet Domestic and Northern Cyprus Flights
|ADULT/CHILD FREE BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE|
|Baggage Allowance||15 Kg||20 Kg||25 Kg|
|Cabin Baggage||8 Kg||8 Kg||8 Kg|
|Personal Item||1 Parça X 4 kg||1 Parça X 4 kg||1 Parça X 4 kg|
|DOMESTIC FLIGHTS EXCESS BAGGAGES FEES|
|Direct||16 ₺ /kg|
|Connecting Flight||24 ₺ /kg|
|NORTHERN CYPRUS EXCESS BAGGAGES FEES|
|Direct||20 ₺ /kg|
|Connecting Flight||30 ₺ /kg|
Free Baggage and Excess Baggage Allowance for AnadoluJet International Flights
Maximum baggage weight per passenger (free baggage allowance + excess baggage) should not exceed 50 kg.
Baggage allowance for baby passengers is 10 Kg for all domestic and international flights.
|REGION||COUNTRY||FREE BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE||EXCESS BAGGAGE FEE PER KILOGRAM|
|EASTERN EUROPE & BALKANS||Macedonia
Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Czech Republic||20||5 €|
United Arab Emirates
|Iran (Urumiyeh - OMH)||25||4 €|
|MIDDLE ASIA||Kyrgyzstan||20||4 €|
|NORTH AFRICA||Morocco||20||5 €|
! On AnadoluJet’s all connecting beyond flights, free baggage allowance is accepted 20 Kg and excess baggage fee of every flight are calculated seperately.
Excess Baggage Allowance in AnadoluJet Flights
In addition to your baggage allowance, Miles & Smiles members will be able to benefit from the free extra baggage allowance determined according to membership status.
|Classic||Classic Plus||Elite||Elite Plus|
|Special Baggage Allowance||-||10 kg||20 kg||25 kg|
- You can purchase excess baggage allowance on booking or checkin transaction via AnadoluJet website until 2 hours before your flight. In addition, passengers who have already purchased their tickets can buy seats, excess baggage and sports equipment from additional services option on the website and mobile application.
- In case of involuntary reissue, the right of excess baggage and sport equipment you purchased cannot be automatically transferred to the new flight for which the change has been accepted. In order to transfer or refund the right of purchased excess baggage and sport equipment, please contact sales offices or sales counters at the airport.
- If the weight of the baggage brought to the flight is less than the amount of purchased excess baggage allowance, unused baggage allowance is not refunded. If the weight of the baggage brought to the flight is higher than purchased additional baggage the extra baggage must be paid at the airport as much as the weight difference.
- You can refund the right of excess baggage and sport equipment that you have purchased and not use within 2 years. For refund transaction and more detailed information, please contact sales offices or sales counters at the airport.
- Excess baggage cannot be purchased for infant passenger.
- The weight of your one-piece baggage cannot exceed 32 kg.
- The maximum sum of width, length and height of your one-piece baggage must be 158 cm.
- Purchased excess baggage allowance cannot be transferred to another person.
- With your EMD number, you can view the additional service bill at “ebiletfatura.turkishairlines.com”
- AnadoluJet reserves the right to change the campaign rules and conditions applied under “Excess Baggage & Sport Equipment” service.