Check-in can be done in 3 ways: Online Check-in, Self-Check-in and Airport Check-in.
1. Online Check-in
All our passengers who have purchased the ticket can check-in for all our flights via our website www.anadolujet.com with the Online Check-In application.
Online check-in on our website or mobile applications starts 24 hours before flights and ends 90 minutes before take-off.
Online Check-in covers a maximum of 9 passengers per entry, provided that they are on the same booking record (PNR).
Step 1: Display Identity and Flight Information
Our passengers can access the flight record by specifying their Electronic Ticket Number or only their reservation code (PNR) as well as their first and last name information.
If there are more than one passengers on the booking record, the transaction can be done only for the passenger whose name information is entered by clicking on the relevant box.
Step 2: Passenger and Flight Details Screen
- Flights that are available for online check-in are listed on the screen. Flight / flights to be processed are selected and by pressing the "Confirm" button, our passengers can go to the next step. If there are more than one passengers on the same booking record, our passengers will select the persons to make the transaction. Up to 9 passengers can be proceeded in total during one entry. The flights are processed until the last arrival point for the passenger's online check-in process.
- Miles & Smiles card information can also be entered on this screen. Passengers who have completed the check-in process can change their seat and / or print the boarding pass by using the relevant link. On the same screen, passengers can also access another helpful links about Online Check-in.
Step 3: Seat Selection Screen
- The seating plan will appear on screen according to the order in which passenger and flight information is selected. In case of availability, seats are assigned to each other for passengers in the same reservation. In order to carry out a side-by-side automatic seat assignment, related passenger names must be selected at the same time and in the next step automatic seat assignment is done for these passengers. Check-in can be completed free of charge if they are happy with the assigned seat shown on the plan. If they do not want to fly in their assigned seat and would rather select their own seat, seat can be selected, paid and check-in completed. If a passenger has a connecting flight, seating plans for each flight will be shown on screen in the order of the flights. If a passenger has already made a seat selection, their seat number will be displayed next to their name, and check-in can be completed for that seat. If they wish to select a different seat, the passenger can go to the "Seating Plan" page via our website or mobile app and select a different seat with six hours or less remaining before the flight. Seat selection is made separately for all flights on the reservation.
- At the end of the confirmation process, the check-in will be completed and detailed information about the procedures to be completed in the field, as well as information about the travel is given. In addition to this information, online check-in information is also provided to the passengers by entering their e-mail address and / or mobile phone number on the same screen.
Step 4: Printing the Boarding Pass
- Passengers with electronic tickets who have completed their check-in procedures can print their boarding passes for all the destinations we are flying.
- If the holder of the credit card through which the ticket has been purchased is not one of the passengers, the system will not allow boarding passes to be produced.
- Passengers who produce an Online Boarding Pass through our website do not have the option of changing seats.
- Passengers who lose their printed boarding passes are able to re-print them with the same seat number or ask for a boarding pass at the check-in counter on the condition that they do not change their seat numbers.
Seat Plan Information
- The seating plan for all flights can be viewed in detail and passengers can be seated, taking into account any special considerations required for that passenger.
- Seat Selection can be made on a paid basis if a passenger does not want to travel in the seat assigned to them.
- A passenger can make a seat selection up to six hours before a flight.
- During seat selection, the options are presented to passengers in parallel with the existing check-in procedures. The use of emergency exit seats is offered to passengers in accordance with the rules of use.
- Passengers who make a seat selection during reservation will be reminded of this during check-in, and they will be offered the chance to change their seat having completed check-in with six hours or less remaining before the flight.
- You can arrange airport transfers from the check-in counter on which there is Online Check-In sign.
- We recommend you to use Self Check-in kiosks to obtain print boarding passes.
- Check-in facilities at airports close 45 minutes before take-off for domestic flights and 60 minutes before take-off for international flights. This rule may vary according to the customs of local authorities at some stations.
- You must have received your boarding passes at least 45 minutes before domestic flights and 60 minutes international flights departure time and have completed your luggage handling processes.
- If you need to purchase your ticket at the airport, or if your ticket needs to be processed, you need to apply to the sales bank 1 hour before your flight time.
- If you exceed your baggage allowance, please note that you might have to pay an excess baggage fee, so please consider this with regard to your timing at the airport.
- AnadoluJet has the right to change the seat number you have selected during check-in, in accordance with operational requirements.
Cancelation of Check-In Processes
You can cancel your check-in by calling our Call Center at 0850 333 2 538 (0850 333 A JET)
By using the “Self-Check-in “process; our passengers
- Are not only going to be able to make their seat selection and complete the check-in process for themselves, but for passengers in the same reservation record.
- Without baggage are going to be able to make their “Return Check-in” if they have a return flight with in the same day.
- With electronic ticket and with “Online check-in” are going to have an opportunity to get their boarding passes from the Self Check-in devices and proceed directly to the boarding gate as well as changing their previous seat selections.
- Without baggage, can proceed directly to the boarding gate after completing the check-in process.
- With baggage, can go to boarding gate after giving their baggage to “Baggage Delivery Counter”
Stations with Self Check-in
Antalya, Adana, İstanbul (Sabiha Gökçen), İzmir, Ankara, Bodrum, Dalaman, Samsun, Konya, Kayseri, Trabzon ve Gaziantep.
Self-Check-in devices are designed to be used by simply touching the menu screen that will come to the screen.
Self-check-in is started by entering Miles & Smiles or debit cards into card reader or by entering Electronic Ticket Numbers or Reservation codes / PNRs to access credentials and check-in process is done by making transactions from necessary menus. Both Miles & Smiles and bank cards, if required, will only be used to access the identity information of passengers. For this reason, it is important to use the name that will match the name on the card which is used in the booking record. Passengers who purchased the ticket online should start check-in by using the credit card they used for payment.
- Check-in at the Airport
Please make sure to be at the airport one hour prior to the scheduled departure time of domestic flights and two hours prior to the scheduled departure time of international flights for check-in processes. Check-in will be closed a minimum of 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time of international flights and a minimum of 45 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time of domestic flights, and check-in closing times might be earlier at some airports. For this reason, you will be required to check in at the airport for the valid check-in closing time and to pick up your boarding pass and baggage before the stated check-in closes. If you arrive at the airport in time, but still waiting in line, please contact the staff of AnadoluJet.
If you pause more than 72 hours at any intermediate point, please confirm your reservation for your next flight. Otherwise, your reservation can be canceled automatically.
For all our domestic and international flights, you must be at the flight gate at least 20 minutes before the departure time of the flight. Please note that it may take 25 minutes to go to the gate at some terminals.