Protection of Personal Data Announcement for Visitors
AnadoluJet (hereinafter referred to as “AJET”, “Company” or “We”), pays the utmost attention to the lawfulness of the processing of personal data of its customers and business partners. The AnadoluJet Protection of Personal Data Announcement for Visitors (“Announcement”) herein have been prepared in accordance with the Article 10 of Law on Protection of Personal Data numbered 6698 (“Law”) and EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) to ensure that your personal data is processed in a transparent manner and under your full control during your visits to our campuses, premises, offices, production areas, workshops, warehouses, fairs, event areas and other similar working areas as our visitors.
In this respect, within this Announcement we provide you information on, as a data controller, which personal data of yours we process and for what purposes, the third parties we share your data with, your rights and methods that you may contact us.
For more detailed information about the processing of your personal data, you may read the AnadoluJet Privacy Notice on the Processing and Protection of Personal Data published on https://www.anadolujet.com/en/corporate/privacy-notice
How Do We Collect Your Personal Data?
Your personal data can be collected during your visits to company premises, buildings, offices, production areas, workshops, warehouses, fairs, event venues and other working areas via printed documents and electronic equipment specifically dedicated for security purposes. As per the Law, your personal data may only be processed where one or more conditions that are stipulated under Law are present. As AJET, regardless of the purpose for which we process your personal data, we process it in accordance with the provisions of national and international law, primarily the general principles stated under Article 4 of the Law and by relying on conditions for lawful data processing listed under Article 5 of the Law.
Which Personal Data We Process?
General information on your personal data processed by AJET are as follows (For more detailed information about the type of personal data processed, you may read the AnadoluJet Privacy Notice on the Processing and Protection of Personal Data published on https://www.anadolujet.com/en/corporate/privacy-notice :
- Identity and Contact Information : Information collected during your visits to Company premises such as name, surname, institution that you visit on its behalf, identification document, identification number,
- Purpose of Visi t : Purpose of your visit to company premises and information about the AJET personnel that you are visiting, date and time of your visit or, where applicable, information about attendants of your meeting,
- Security Information : Where available, information about the key cards assigned to you, date and time of your visits and where necessary due to the internal policies of AJET, information on the equipment/devices that needs to be kept under record,
- CCTV Recordings : Where available, CCTV cameras may be located to our campuses and premises in order to ensuring security and safety (In such cases warning signs are displayed in the areas where the CCTV recordings take place),
- Interview Recordings : Where available, interviews may be recorded for the purpose of measuring service quality (In such cases, warning signs are displayed in the areas where the recordings take place)
- Evaluations and requests : Information regarding your assessments, complaints and request relating to your visits.
What Is The Lawful Basis and Why Do We Process Your Personal Data?
AJET will process your personal data for the following purposes. (For more detailed information about the purposes of processing of your personal data, you may read the AnadoluJet Policy on the Processing and Protection of Personal Data published on https://www.anadolujet.com/en/corporate/privacy-notice).
- Security : Above-mentioned your personal data is processed in order to ensure the security of AJET's settlements, buildings, offices, production areas, workshops, warehouses, fair and activity areas and other similar work areas.
- Communication : Processing in order to make necessary arrangements for your visits and to ensure the communication of the relevant parties.
- Assessments of Your Evaluations and Requests : Processing in order to receive your assessments, complaints and request regarding your visits, if any, and to evaluate them.
- Legal Obligations : Processing for compliance with national and international legislation to which AJET is subjected and fulfillment of obligations arising from the related legislation.
Your personal data are processed on the basis of the legal reasons stated in Article 5 of the Law that "it is compulsory for the data controller to fulfill his legal obligation" and "data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data controller".
To Whom We Transfer Your Personal Data and Why?
Under certain circumstances, we may transfer your personal data that we process to third parties residing within borders or abroad, in accordance with the provisions of national and international law, particularly Article 8 and 9 of the Law.
Third parties that we may transfer your data can be listed categorically as follows:
• Our business partners or suppliers residing within borders or abroad; e.g., Security firms, ground operation service providers at airports, transportation service providers, global distribution systems, partner airlines that will provide you services during connecting flights,
• Group companies, e.g. certain services offered by THY are carried out by our affiliates, within this context, your personal data may be shared with our relevant affiliates. You may find more detained information regarding our group companies on AnadoluJet Policy on Protection and Processing of Personal Data or from the following link: https://www.turkishairlines.com/en-tr/press-room/about-us/index.html
• Suppliers; e.g. software companies that we procure technical services, security firms, transportation service providers,
• Foreign countries that the transportation is carried out to and private and public institutions authorized by national or international legislations; e.g. to enforcement agencies, executive or judicial bodies in relation to ongoing investigations.
What are Your Rights as Data Subjects?
As data subjects, you are entitled to a number of rights under Article 11 of the Law in relation to your personal data. We would like to inform you about the rights that you are entitled to and the ways you may use them.
The rights you have under the Article 11 of the Law are as follows:
- Learn whether data relating you are being processed,
- Request further information if personal data relating to you have been processed,
- Learn the purpose for the processing of personal data and whether data are being processed in compliance with such purpose,
- Learn the third-party recipients to whom the data are disclosed within the country or abroad,
- Request rectification of the processed personal data which is incomplete or inaccurate and request such process to be notified to third persons to whom personal data is transferred,
- Request deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which the personal data was collected, despite being processed in line with the Law and other applicable laws and request such process to be notified to third persons to whom personal data is transferred,
- Object to negative consequences that you experienced as a result of analysis of the processed personal data by solely automatic means,
- Demand compensation for the damages he/she has suffered as a result of an unlawful processing operation.
You can easily use your rights mentioned above and easily communicate the related requests to us via contact information below. Data subjects’ requests concerning the above-listed rights shall be concluded by us within thirty days at the latest, in accordance with the limitations provided byv the Law. In principle, data subject requests shall be concluded free of charge. However, AnadoluJet reserves its right to demand a fee from the tariff specified by the Board, in case the request requires additional costs.
Our Company may request certain information from the data subject in order to determine that the applicant is in fact the Data Subject, and additional questions can be directed to the applicant to clarify matters regarding the applications.
AnadoluJet is a trademark of Turkish Airlines.
Türk Hava Yolları A.O.
THY A.O. Genel Yönetim Binası Yeşilköy Mah. Havaalanı Cad. No:3/1 34149 Bakırköy/İstanbul
00 90 212 463 63 63