To the Attention of our Passengers who are 65 and Older!
|! Are Turkish citizens over 65 years of age permitted on flights during the pandemic?
In accordance with the notice published by the Ministry of Internal Affairs, a Travel Permit Document is not required for passengers who are 65 and older arriving from abroad and traveling abroad (domestic flights excluded). Travel Permit Document is required for passengers who are 65 and older for domestic flights (including connecting flights). To obtain a Travel Permit, you can contact your district governorship, call 199 or can apply via the e-Government portal.
This announcement is valid for passengers 65 and older, for the cities of Turkey where restrictions are made.
Due to the lockdown introduced for the people who are 65 years old and older, for the tickets issued on and before November 10, 2020:
Our passengers who are 65 years old and older and have tickets for the flights between November 10 and December 31, 2020 can make transactions for their tickets in AnadoluJet flights departing from and arriving in all the lockdown cities as per the following rules.
The change transactions shall be made as per the original ticket rules or the other applicable publications in force.
* Ticket not used at all: The refund shall be made without penalty regardless of the fare rules.
* Used Ticket: The refund is made within the scope of involuntary.
* The refund transactions can be made by Turkish Airlines sales offices, call center, and the agencies from which the tickets were bought.
* Within the scope of the publication, the refund transaction shall be made against the provision of a document or information that proves the passenger's birth date. The refund can be made against the birth date information if this information is available on the ticket or pnr, or if not, a document that indicates the birth date.
* The refund transactions can be made by Turkish Airlines sales offices and the agencies from which the tickets were bought against the submission of the abovementioned documents, or the customer relations communication center by creating the Feedback Form over the web form.
* The promotional tickets without refund right and the tickets issued over mileage are also covered.
* In case of group reservations (upon request), the refund transactions for the passengers who are 65 years old and older shall be made without the penalties specified in the fare rules in force.