To the attention of Public Personnel
Our Dear Public Personnel Passengers,
For the relief of the victimization resulting from the cancellation of the leave of absence rights of the public personnel upon the decision by the Prime Ministry; we will provide necessary support for the ticket change requests if our public personnel passengers who took and printed their tickets before 19.07.2016 and had a travel date until 31.08.2016 (inclusive) apply to our sales offices with their public identities until 25.07.2016 (inclusive). Details on the requests are listed below.
1) Reservation and Route Changes Request:
Reservations and route changes will be processed without the penalty specified in the related fare note. If there is no vacancy in the same route and fare class, the fare differences will be refunded / demanded.
2) Refund Requests:
a) Tickets that have never been used: It will be refunded without penalty irrespective of fare rules.
b) Used ticket: It is subject to an involuntary refund.
3) Extension of Ticket Period Request:
a) The validity of the ticket can be extended until September 30, 2016 (inclusive) without any price difference / penalty, on the same route and fare class.
b) Request for an extension of ticket duration after September 30, 2016 will be made in accordance with the (original) fee rules.
4) Reservations shall be made regardless of any existing penalty under the existing fare rules of the change / refund procedures, provided that reservations (on request) of paid or guaranteed MCO groups are made on the same route and fare class. If there is no vacancy in the same route and fare class, the fare differences will be refunded / demanded.
5) Ticket transactions will be actualized only in the Turkish Airlines offices and only by registering the submission of public personnel identities.
6) Relevant implementations will only be valid for flights operated by Turkish Airlines and AnadoluJet.