Additional Rights Granted to Passengers Who Cannot Take Flights Due to the Curfew
Due to the curfew in effect, for tickets issued before November 30, 2020 for flights between December 1, 2020 and April 30, 2021 (included) arriving to and/or departing from Turkey (excluding transit flights and including domestic flights and flights to Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus), all passengers (Including passengers 65 and older and under 20 ) may refund or change their ticket under the conditions written below.
Provided that the new reservation is in the same cabin class and destination area, you can change your tickets for Turkish Airlines and AnadoluJet flights until May 31, 2021 (inclusive) without paying any change fee
For tickets issued before November 30, 2020 for flights between December 1, 2020 and April 30, 2021 arriving to and/or departing from Turkey (excluding transit flights and including domestic flights and flights to Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus), a refund request can be submitted based on the following conditions.
Unused Tickets: Passengers may obtain a refund regardless of the fare rules.
Used Tickets: Passengers may obtain a refund under Involuntary.
Terms and Conditions
- Ticket refund transactions can be made through Turkish Airlines sales offices, call center and the agencies from which the ticket was purchased.
- Promo-tickets without any return rights and tickets issued with Miles are covered.
- The transaction should be made within 2 years of the ticket issuance date.
- Refund and change rights are for 1 time only.
- Ticket validity can be extended until May 31, 2021 (included).
- Since there is no curfew age l.imit, passengers below 20 years of age and over 65 years of age are not required to submit a Travel Permit Document.
- In cases where submitting a document and information are necessary, ticket change and refund transactions will be performed via the Turkish Airlines sales offices, the agencies from which the ticket was purchased and the call center by completing the feedback form.