Flexible Ticket Rights for Your New Travel Plans
If you are planning on making a new reservation, feel secure with your Change Without Penalty or Open Ticket rights and plan your trip with peace of mind.
Flexible Travel advantages are offered until July 31, 2022 (included), tickets for international flights booked until May 31, 2022 (included).
Provided that the current reservation of flights is cancelled before the scheduled departure time of flight, the terms stated below will be applied.
- Passengers can benefit from the Change Without Penalty right and re-plan their travel provided that the new flight is no later than 31 July 2022 (included).
- Passengers can benefit from the Open Ticket right provided that new flight is no later than 31 July 2022 (included).
- Refund requests will be handled in accordance with original fare notes of the tickets.
Terms and Conditions
- Ticket change for not flown tickets for international flights can be made for a different destination, provided that the fare difference is paid. For partially flown tickets, the ticket change for a different destination can be made only within the region groups specified by the International Air Transport Association (IATA).
- Fare differences incurred will be applied but there shall be no penalties charged.
- Change requests can be performed through the Turkish Airlines sales offices, call center, online channels and the agencies from which the ticket was purchased.
- For tickets of international flights booked between 21 March 2020 - 31 May 2022 (included), passengers can make unlimited changes until 31 July 2022 (included).
- In order to convert to an Open Ticket, the reservation must be cancelled before the date of flight.
- In order to convert to an Open Ticket, cancellations must be performed via the Turkish Airlines or AnadoluJet call center, sales offices or the agencies from which the ticket was purchased.
- Fare differences incurred by taxes, exchange rates or fare class differences will be collected from passengers.
Click here for the current reissue and refund rules of our domestic flights.