New Regulations on Our Domestic Flights as of September 6, 2021
According to the new regulations in accordance with the circular published by the Ministry of Interior of Republic of Turkey, our guests (regardless of their nationality) over the age of 18 who have not been vaccinated and have not a past infection during the Covid19 pandemic are required to submit PCR tests with a negative result, performed at most 48 hours before their domestic flight, as of September 6, 2021.
On our domestic flights, those who have vaccinated in the number of doses accepted by the Ministry of Health of Republic of Turkey and have a duration of 14 days passed over second dose or who have a past Covid19 infection within the immunity period, will be able to travel without any test obligation.
Our guests who have not a past infection and have not been vaccinated and cannot submit a negative PCR test result will not be admitted to our flights.
Updated individual data on vaccine, disease and PCR test will be monitored through the HES application of Ministry of Health. For this reason, all our passengers are required to have their permissions open regarding the "Vaccine, Disease & Test Status" information in the "HES Code Settings" menu in HES application at the check-in process before their flight.
Details on the New Regulations:
1. Regulation applies only to passengers over the age of 18.
2. Domestic flights with international connection are excluded from the regulation.
3. In order for our passengers to be considered to have completed the Covid19 vaccination, at least 14 days must have passed since their second dose.
4. A single dose is sufficient for our passengers who have had the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
5. For our passengers who have a past Covid19 infection, immunity period accepted by the Ministry of Health is a maximum of 180 days after the PCR test with a positive result.
6. For the passengers who have a past Covid19 infection, it is sufficient to apply a single dose of vaccine, without time limit, at least 14 days after the PCR positive test result.