Flexible Ticket Rights for Your New Travel Plans
If you are planning on making a new reservation, feel secure with your Change Without Penalty or Change to Open Ticket rights, and plan your trip with peace of mind.
Some additional rights have been granted to tickets for all AnadoluJet flights before the date of 31 December 2020, with a condition if the booking has been made between 21 March - 31 December 2020.
Provided that the current ticket is cancelled before the scheduled departure time of flight, the terms stated below will be applied.
Regarding change requests of passengers;
If passengers’ travel has been rescheduled,
- They can benefit from the Change Without Penalty right and re-plan their travel provided that the new flight is no later than 31 December 2021.
If passengers have not yet planned their trip,
- They can benefit from the Change to Open Ticket right provided that new flight is no later than 31 December 2021.
- Cancellation/refund requests will be handled in accordance with original fare notes of the tickets.
Terms and Conditions
- Original ticket’s booking is required to be made between 21 March - 31 December 2020.
- In order to benefit from change without penalty right or the right to change to open ticket, the current ticket is required to be cancelled before the departure time of flight. The tickets which have not been cancelled in time will be considered as no-show.
- Passengers can make unlimited changes for ticketing made between March 21, 2020 and December 31, 2020.
- Change or open ticket right requests can be made through the Turkish Airlines sales offices, call center or agencies from which the ticket was purchased.
- Fare differences (service fee, exchange rate differences, fare class, date and route change differences, tax differences etc.) which may occur during ticket change or change to open ticket operations will be charged from passengers.