Flexible Ticket Rights for Your New Travel Plans
If you are planning on making a new reservation, feel secure with your Change Without Penalty or Change to Open Ticket rights, and plan your trip with peace of mind.
Flexible Travel opportunities are offered until March 31, 2022 (inclusive), for tickets bought until December 31, 2021 (inclusive).
Provided that the current ticket is cancelled before the scheduled departure time of flight, the terms stated below will be applied.
Regarding change requests of passengers;
If passengers’ travel has been rescheduled,
- They can benefit from the Change Without Penalty right and re-plan their travel provided that the new flight is no later than 31 March 2022.
If passengers have not yet planned their trip,
- They can benefit from the Change to Open Ticket right provided that new flight is no later than 31 March 2022.
- Cancellation/refund requests will be handled in accordance with original fare notes of the tickets.
Terms and Conditions
No matter how many times your plans change, you are safe with Flexible Travel. Please review the terms and conditions to find out how Flexible Travel works!
- Ticket change for not flown tickets can be made for a different destination, provided that the fare difference is paid. For partially flown tickets, the ticket change for a different destination can be made only within the region groups specified by the International Air Transport Association (IATA). Fare differences incurred will be applied but there shall be no penalties charged.
- Change requests can be performed through the Turkish Airlines sales offices, call center, online channels (for international flight tickets only) and the agencies from which the ticket was purchased.
- For tickets made between 21 March 2020 - 31 December 2021 (inclusive), passengers can make unlimited changes until 31 March 2022 (inclusive).
- In order to change the ticket to an Open Ticket, the reservation must be cancelled before the date of flight.
- In order to change the ticket to an Open Ticket, cancellations must be performed via the Turkish Airlines or AnadoluJet call center, sales offices, or the agencies from which the ticket was purchased.
- Fare differences incurred by taxes, exchange rates or fare class differences will be applied.