Additional Rights Granted to Passengers of 65+ and/or Having Chronic Diseases Due to Coronavirus
Due to the curfew for people over the age of 65 and/or having chronic diseases, for the tickets booked no later than 21 March 2020, the terms stated below will be applied.
Additional rights have been granted to passengers for the international, domestic and Northern Cyprus flights before the date of 31 December 2020, with a condition if the booking was made not later than 21 March 2020.
For the international, domestic and Northern Cyprus flights to be operated until 31 December (31 December is included), if passengers who have made bookings not later than 21 March 2020 have a change request on travel plan;
If passengers’ travel has been rescheduled,
- they can benefit from the Zero Change Fee right and re-plan their flight without any fare difference provided that the new flight is on the same route and not later than 28 February 2021.
If passengers have not yet planned their trip,
- they can benefit from the Change to Open Ticket right provided that the cancellation of the currently booked flight is made before the scheduled time of departure and new flight is on the same route and not later than 28 February 2021.
- Cancellation/refund requests will be handled in accordance with original fare note of the tickets.
Other terms and conditions
- Change or open ticket right requests can be made through the Turkish Airlines sales offices, call center or agencies from which the ticket was purchased.
- The right to Zero Change Fee is for one time only.
- Within the scope of the right to Change to Open Ticket, the current ticket should be cancelled before the departure time of flight.
- Open tickets can be ticketed only once without paying an additional fee.