Additional Rights Granted to Passengers Due to the Fires in Various Provinces of Turkey
Privileges offered to passengers with flights that have not been cancelled:
Due to the fire in various provinces of Turkey, passengers who are booked on Turkish Airlines and AnadoluJet flights from/to/via fire-affected provinces (ADA - Adana, ADB - İzmir, ASR - Kayseri, AYT - Antalya, BJV - Bodrum, DLM - Dalaman, EDO - Edremit, GZP - Gazipaşa, KCM - Kahramanmaraş, KFS - Kastamonu, KZR - Kütahya) between the dates of 29 July 2021 and 8 August 2021, provided that the following procedures are performed until 22 August 2021 for the tickets issued on or before 29 July 2021; are entitled to:
1) A right to rebook and reroute without charge, as long as the requested date of flight is no later than 22 August 2021 (included). In case of rebooking later than 22 August 2021, an extra charge is applied for the same class ticket depending on availability with no penalties for rebooking and rerouting. If the same booking class in the same cabin is not available, fare differences will be charged without applying penalties.
2) Regarding refunds:
- Unused tickets can be refunded.
- For partially used tickets (tickets of travels which have not been completed) only the unused part of the ticket can be refunded.
3) Extension of the ticket validity period: Validity date of the tickets may be extended until 22 August 2021 (included) without any fee or penalty.
4) These rules apply to flights operated by Turkish Airlines and AnadoluJet only.
5) All changes and refunds can be made by Turkish Airlines sales offices, Sales agents where the tickets are purchased and call center.