Additional Rights Granted to Our Passengers for Domestic and Northern Cyprus Flights Due to Coronavirus
We offer zero fee ticket change or change to open ticket rights for domestic and Northern Cyprus tickets.
Additional rights have been granted to passengers for the domestic and Northern Cyprus flights before the date of 31 December 2020, with a condition if the booking was made not later than 19 March 2020.
For the domestic and Northern Cyprus flights to be operated between 19 March – 31 December, if passengers who have made bookings not later than 19 March 2020 have a change request on travel plan;
If passengers’ travel has been rescheduled,
- they can benefit from the Zero Change Fee right and re-plan their flight without any fare difference provided that the new flight is on the same route and not later than 28 February 2021.
If passengers have not yet planned their trip,
- they can benefit from the Change to Open Ticket right provided that the cancellation of the currently booked flight is made before the scheduled time of departure and new flight is on the same route and not later than 28 February 2021.
Other terms and conditions
- Change or open ticket right requests can be made through the Turkish Airlines sales offices, call center or agencies from which the ticket was purchased.
- The right to Zero Change Fee is for one time only.
- Within the scope of the right to Change to Open Ticket, the current ticket should be cancelled before the departure time of flight.
- Open tickets can be ticketed only once without paying an additional fee.