Emergency Exit Seat Selection
You can purchase emergency exit seats for TRY 27 for an enjoyable journey on your AnadoluJet flights.
You can click button below to choose your seat!
|All AnadoluJet Flights||Seat (Emergency Exit Row)||TRY 27,00|
FAQ on Seat Selection
Is seat selection valid on codeshares?
Paid seat selection application applies to all AnadoluJet flights except for codeshare flights.
Who can benefit from our seat selection service?
Only the passengers who have purchased the ticket can benefit from the paid seat selection service.
Until when I can make my seat selection?
Paid seat selection can be made after the ticket is purchased, 100 days before flight at the earliest and 48 hours before flight at the latest
Do I have to check-in when I choose the seat?
Passengers who make seat selection must check-in before flight.
Emergency Exit Seat Selection Terms and Conditions
- Paid seat selection application applies to all AnadoluJet flights except codeshare flights.
- Passengers can purchase chargeable seat selection via web, call center, sales offices or agencies.
- Paid seat selection can be made up to 100 days before flight and 48 hours before flight.
- Paid seat selection applies only when booking is made directly with the Turkish Airlines Reservation System for group passengers (reservations with more than 9 passengers).
- Passengers who make seat selection must check-in before flight.
- The amount of paid seats may vary depending on demand and time, according to the aircraft type.
- Due to safety, security and operational reasons, there is no guarantee of seat selection even after the passenger is on-board. AnadoluJet will provide suitable alternatives in these situations.
- Passengers can request for travel refund that they are dissatisfied with the unexpected change of seat.
- A passenger who purchases a paid seat selection can use this right only for his/her purchased flight, not for another flight or another passenger.
Emergency exit row seats
The passengers who can sit in the emergency exit seats are indicated in the "Passenger Placement Circular for Emergency Exit Seats" with number 51859319-010.06.02/E.2162 dated 03/08/2016 of the General Directorate of Civil Aviation. Hereunder;
- For an unexpected event, the passenger travelling on the emergency exit seat during evacuation is expected to help opening the emergency exit door. For this reason, passengers should be of full age (18 years and over), be healthy and be able to understand the instructions written or spoken in Turkish or English. The passenger must be disposed and assist in emergency evacuation as much as possible. Passengers seated in the emergency exit seats should submit their consent to the conditions provided when requested.
- AnadoluJet has full authority to decide whether the passenger can meet the seating needs in the emergency exit seat. Passengers who do not meet the requirements are assigned to alternative seats. The amount paid for the emergency exit seat is not refundable.
- Passengers travelling with baby passengers cannot sit in the emergency exit seat.
- Passengers whose movement is partially or completely restricted cannot sit in the emergency exit seat.
- Overweight passengers who request a second seat belt cannot sit in the emergency exit seat.
- Passengers and companions who are in legal proceedings and administrative proceedings cannot sit in the emergency exit seat.
- AnadoluJet has full authority to decide whether the passenger can meet the seating needs in the emergency exit seat. Passengers who do not meet the requirements are assigned to alternative seats. The additional amount paid for the emergency exit seat is not refundable.
- Paid seat selection amount will not be refunded in any changes or cancellations made by the traveler at his/her own will.
- If the passenger changes the seat to a lower or higher priced seat, the new price will be paid by the passenger and the previous paid seat selection will not be refunded.
- For flights that the passenger is not satisfied due to the seat change before the departure, passenger can apply for a refund via the call center and Turkish Airlines Sales Offices.
- For flights that the passenger is not satisfied due to an in-cab seat change carried out outside his or her will, passenger can apply for a refund for the amount of paid seat choice.
- The application must be made within one year of return from the flight.