It’s the new check-in procedure which allows electronic ticketed passengers to complete their own check-in process and get their boarding passes from Kiosk machines with the help of newly updated software.
By “Self Check-in”; our passengers
• Are not only going to be able to make seat selection and complete check-in process for themselves and also for the passengers in the same reservation record.
• Without baggage are going to be able to make “Return Check-in” if they have a return flight with in the same day.
• With or without baggage are going to be able to make “Through Check-in” till the last destination.
• With electronic ticket and with “Online check-in” are going to have an opportunity to get their boarding passes from the Self Check-in devices and directly proceed to the boarding gate as well as changing their previous seat selections.
• Without baggage, can directly proceed to the boarding gate after completing the check-in process.
• With baggage, can go to a dedicated bag drop, where the baggage will be tagged by a customer service agent and sent to the aircraft.
Antalya, Adana, Trabzon and Gaziantep.
Self Check-in devices in the terminals are programmed to be used by touching the screens with the help of simple menu.
Check-in process starts with placing the M&S card or the credit card to the reader and process ends with the help of the on-screen menu. The M&S cards or the credit cards will be used for identification purposes only. That is why, it is important to use the card which matches the name in the reservation record. Electronic ticketed passengers who have bought their tickets via internet with their credit cards, must start check-in process with the credit card, by which the electronic tickets have been paid.
• Passengers with Electronic tickets, who have completed their check-in procedures via our web site for domestic flights departing from Istanbul (Ataturk Airport - Yesilkoy & Sabiha Gokcen Airport), Ankara, Dalaman, Izmir, Adana, Denizli, Bodrum, Antalya, Trabzon and Kayseri are going to be able to print their boarding passes in .pdf format (size A4) by their own personal computers.
• Also passengers without baggage returning on the same day from Istanbul, Ankara, Dalaman, Izmir, Adana, Denizli, Bodrum, Antalya, Trabzon, Kayseri, are going to be able produce their boarding passes via our web site.
• If the holder of the credit card by which the ticket has been issued is not one of the passengers, the system will not allow boarding passes to be produced
• It will not be an option to change their seats during Online Check-in for the passengers who have already printed their boarding passes
• During boarding, only the original boarding pass printed via our web site will be accepted. Fax and other copies will not be accepted.
• Passengers without baggages can directly proceed to the boarding gate with their printed boarding passes.
• Passengers with baggage must leave their baggages to the check-in counters before counters' closing time.
• Passengers who lose their printed boarding passes are going to be able to re-print them with the same seat number or ask for the boarding passes at the check-in counters on the flight date.
• Passengers who have bought their tickets with a credit card via internet or our call center must show the credit card by which they have made the payment and a valid picture ID at the boarding gate.
• Passengers who have not applied to the boarding until the boarding ending time (15 minutes before departure) will be offloaded even if their boarding passes have been produced via internet.
FAQ About Self Check - in