Cats and dogs that have valid health and vaccination certificate / entry permission for the country of destination can be carried in the cabin in a private cage. Pets not mentioned above and dogs like American pitbull terrier, american staffordshire terrier, bull terrier, staffordshire bull terrier, japanese tosa, dogo argentino, doberman, rottweiller will not be transported as a pet with passenger.
There are restrictions for quantity and species of pets on our flights. For these reason, reservation is required for the carriage of such pets in the cabin.
The carriage of pets is regulated by each state’s laws related with the transportation of pets. Some states may not permit transportation of pets. Please contact with reservation or local Ticket Sales Office for detailed information.
- Charges apply for the carriage of pets. The fare is calculated during delivery of pet by weighing the pet with carrier.
- These pets are accepted in special pet carriers sized 45x35x23 cm and the passengers are expected to provide the carriers themselves.
- If the pet will be carried in cabin, the total weight of the pet and the carrier shall not exceed 6 kg.
- If the total weight of the pet and the carrier exceed 6kg. pet will be carried in the cargo compartment.
- There must be a tag on the pet carrier identifying both the passenger and the pet.
- The pet shall healthy, harmless, clean and odorless. If any suspicious condition is observed (uneasiness, aggressiveness, disease etc), the pet may not be accepted on the flight.
- Health certificate, vaccination certificate and identification card of pet shall be present during check-in process and shall be provided to check-in staff when asked.
- Dogs assisting blind and deaf passengers can be carried free of charge in the cabin without any pet carrier. Some states may not permit transportation of pets. Please contact with reservation or local Ticket Sales Office for detailed information.