Online Ticket - Help
Turkish Airlines Online Ticket is a convenient way of finding and booking your flights over the Internet.
You can make online reservations, purchases and view the schedule information for domestic flights by clicking the Online Ticket tab on our homepage.
All information you may need during online ticket process is given on Online Ticket Help page. You may reach Help pages anytime you need by simply clicking Help button.
From the Contact button you may access the ISSC (Internet Sales Service Centers)
- Meal request service is not available on domestic flights.Please get in contact with 444 2 538 Call Center or visit THY Sales Offices in order to make meal request for your flights.Meal request is subject to payment for domestic flights.
- Seats are not allocated to the infant passengers.
- Infant passengers may not travel alone on our flights. For information about unaccompanied children travel please contact nearest Turkish Airlines Sales Office or get in contact with THY Call Center.
- Seat selection,meal request and your all special requests are subject to the airline’s rules operating the flight.
Plan Your Trip
Please choose the city name of your departure destination.
Please select the city name of your arrival destination.
Please choose date of your outbound flight. This date is restricted prior to minumum 3 hours to 355 days maximum to the first flight.
Delivery Options :
1- Electronic Ticket
If you are making your reservations via our web site between at least 3 hours - 355 maximum days prior to your first flight, your ticket will be issued as an electronic ticket.
2-Ticket By Office (TBO)
If you are making your reservations via our web site between at least 48 hours - maximum 40 days prior to your first flight, you may purchase your ticket from any Turkish Airlines Sales Office or you can benefit from Pay&Fly option on thy.com. The Ticketing Service Charge shall apply for the reservations with the delivery option Ticket By Office unless it is not purchased with ‘’Pay and Fly’’ via www.anadolujet.com web page.For this reason ticket prices may differ.
Please choose the date for your return flight. You can make following or return reservations up to 355 days from booking date. This date-box can not be checked for one-way itineraries, return to a different city itineraries and itineraries including stopover.
Round Trip :
Please check this box if you want to return to the same city your trip originates.
One Way :
Please check this box if you want to travel one way only.
You can purchase child and infant (Discounted ) tickets via our web site at the moment.
“For U/CL 59 TL and O/CL 29 TL fares (domestic airport service charge is included, all other taxes and charges are excluded), only infant discount will be applied, child discount is not applicable.”
The students (Aged between 13-24) (Younger than 25) and the seniors (Aged 65 and more) purchasing student discount and /or senior discount ticket must present a valid id (Passport, driving licence or marriage certificate) at check-in otherwise they will not be accepted to the flight. This option is valid only on domestic (Turkey) flights.
Passengers older than 12 years (completed exactly 12 years) are considered as adult
Passengers older than 65 years (completed exactly 65 years) are considered as senior. This option is valid only on domestic (Turkey) flights. For these passengers, there is not any discount on U/Cl 59 TL and O/Cl 29 TL (domestic airport service charge is included, all other taxes and charges are excluded) fares
To be eligible for a student discount, passenger must be between the age of 13 and 24 (Younger than 25) who are attending a school as a registered student. You may make a reservation for maximum 7 students in one PNR. If you need to make a reservation for more than 7 passengers, please make another reservation. This option is valid only on domestic (Turkey) flights
Student discount is not applicable for U/CL 59 TL and O/CL 29 TL (domestic airport service charge is included, all other taxes and charges are excluded) fares
Passengers two through 12 years old are considered as child passengers. Children seven through 12 years old can travel alone but there is no opportunity to book online. For detailed information please contact with . Turkish Airlines Sales Offices.
Passengers seven days through 2 years old are considered as infant passengers. As per company regulations infant passengers are not allowed to travel unaccompanied on our flights. Infants under seven days of age are not allowed to travel on our flights even they are accompanied by their families. .
Important Notice: On domestic (Turkey) flights, one online booking is limited to seven persons (Senior, Adult, Student and Child) and two infants. If your reservation should cover more than seven passengers, please create another reservation record.
In case of passenger appearance at the airport after departure, penalty clause of ticket fare rule will be charged to the registered credit card. The fare rules shall apply for refunds and no-shows.
Domestic : Except U/Cl 59 TL and O/Cl 29 TL (domestic airport service charge is included, all other taxes and charges are excluded) fares, If reservations will be cancelled 12 hours prior to the departure %30 percent of the applicable fare will be charged as a penalty for refunds. No refunds can be made after departure.
- For U/Cl 59 TL and O/Cl 29 TL (domestic airport service charge is included, all other taxes and charges are excluded) fares, in case of cancellation and refund ticket is non refundable and rebooking/rerouting is not permitted.
If you select “One Way” itinerary, the system will display all scheduled flights (including Turkish Airlines and partner airline flights) available for the requested route and date only. Please select best flight of your choice.
If you plan “Round Trip” itinerary, the system will display all flights available for the requested route. Please select outbound and inbound flights.
- If you plan itineray with "Return To A Different City / Stop-over", after selecting your first flight you will be asked following from/to cities with date. After choosing your itinerary please click “ADD FLIGHT”button. With this option you can book maximum 6 flights. Except first segment, if you want to cancel one of your selected flights, you can simply delete it from your list by clicking “REMOVE FLIGHT” button.
- You will notice;
- the TIME EXCEED in the additional information column if there is a change with the date of your flight or partner airline name of your code share flights,
- FULL if there are no seats available in the class that you requested,
- BUSINESS CLASS or ECONOMY CLASS if there are seats available in a class different than you requested. For the code share flights the name of the airline will be displayed.
- All the hours viewed are local time.
- Fares may only be valid for the country where the journey begins, and may differ if purchased elsewhere depending to your purchase date and fare rule.
- If you wish to purchase your ticket in another country please contact the nearest local Turkish Airlines Office.
- Domestic flight fares shown in Turkish Liras are only valid for the tickets issued and sold in Turkey.
For reservations of out of Turkey, domestic fares including taxes will be displayed in local currency.
- “I accept the above fare conditions and would like to continue booking” button is required to be checked by the passenger to continue next step.
For detailed information about booking and ticket cancellations, please visit the Cancellation link under the My Bookings page.
You can obtain detailed information about your bookings made online by providing PNR number and name of one passenger from related PNR number.
For Turkish Airlines passengers, View My eTicket is a self-service online initiative designed to assist you by giving you reassurance about your booking by being able to view itinerary details , providing booking reference , viewing payment and invoice details of your booking.
In order to confirm your reservation (on some of the flights, reservation should be confirmed in advance) you can use ‘Reconfirmation’ menu.
You can use Pay&Fly option if you decided to convert your previously made online booking (Ticket by Office) to ticket. After you type in PNR and one of passengers’ surnames to complete payment and ticketing procedurs, you’ll be able to benefit Pay&Fly option.
Payment By Credit Card :
- Only VISA and MASTER credit cards are accepted.
- In the same day you are allowed to create maximum 4 separate reservation records with the same credit card.
- It is not possible to use more than one credit card for one reservation record.
- Due to security reasons you are required to enter your credit card’s 3-digit security code. Security code is located on the sign box which is at the back of the credit card after credit card number.
- If you have selected TOD(Ticket on Departure) delivery option, you are required to present your credit card which has been used for online payment with valid ID during ticket delivery. If you can not present your credit card the free tickets will not issued , no-show mileage redeposit penalty fee will be applied if it is the last 2 hours before departure for international flights or the last 1 hour before the domestic flights and the mileage will be refunded. No-show mileage redeposit penalty fee is Euro 40 for domestic and Euro 80 for international flights.
- If you have selected TBM option for the flights originating United States of America, Billing Address field is required to fill out. Please make sure that the billing address and the delivery address are same. The delivery and billing addresses must be in the same country which is the journey is originating from.
- The credit card used by online sales transaction on our web site must be presented at check-in. If you have made your payment via virtual credit card, then main credit card is required to be presented during the ticket delivery.
- There is no need for credit card to be presented if the credit card holder is either Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles Elite or Elite Plus member.
Payment by EFT/Money Transfer :
- Departure date of first segment of PNRs whose payment is made via EFT/MONEY TRANSFER, has to be between 2 working days + 5 days and 355 days after first reservation date.
- EFT/MONEY TRANSFER payment option can only be offered only for the flights departing from Turkey.
- Ticket Delivery option for PNRs with EFT/Money Transfer can only be electronic ticket.
- Option time limit of the PNRs with EFT/MONEY TRANSFER payment will end at 15:55 on the second business day after the reservation date.
- EFT/MONEY TRANSFER will be made among banks located within Turkey.
- EFT/MONEY TRANSFER transactions shall be completed by transferring total amount and EFT/MONEY TRANSFER code stated in the Payment/Confirmation page to Turkish Airlines' Bank Account .
- Elektronic Tickets will be issued after confirmation of the total amount's transfer to Turkish Airlines' bank account according to THY's record.
- Taking into consideration the differences in the banks' EFT/MONEY TRANSFER applications, Cancel/Refund request will be entered in THY records and completed as soon as possible.
- Since Bank services are not available during official holidays and weekends, web site does not offer EFT/Money TRANSFER payment option in these periods.
- Passenger is responsible for the transfer of the required amount to Turkish Airlines' bank account. THY shall not be held liable for any delays or other defects (including but not limited to, deficient/excess transfer amount, transfer limits, rules for transfer from the bank counter) arising out of banking systems and applications. In case of dispute, Turkish Airlines' records shall be conclusive evidence.
All the processes (your itinerary, travel date, name of passengers, special meal and seat requests and the total cost) that you have made up to this page are viewed together on this page. If you approve all information on this page your reservation will be completed, if you do not want to continue process, then all processes will be cancelled.
At this step, you are allowed to make seat preference. Business class seat selection can only be made for domestic flights within Turkey and international flights to Economy class seat selection can only be made for all short-haul (Europe) or long-haul (America, Far east) international.
In accordance with the agreements made with the other airline companies seat preference is not possible for the code share flights.
What is 3-D Secure?
3D Secure is a simple password-protected identity-checking service which is designed to improve both Cardholder and Merchant confidence in Internet purchases and to reduce disputes and fraudulent activity related to the use of cards.
The system is supported both by Visa and Mastercard. If you use a Visa card then ‘Verified by Visa’ mark, if you use a Mastercard then ‘SecureCode’ mark is displayed during registration and each time the Cardholder enters a password for authentication at the time of purchase, and may also be displayed by participating Merchants. How to sign up?
It is very simple to sign up:
How it works?
- You can sign up for the service through your card issuer either before or during an on-line shopping session at a 3D-Secure merchant.
- You need to choose a password and a personal message to verify your identity.
- When you’ve signed up, you can shop at any online merchant offering 3-D Secure.
- Choose online ticket tab on THY web site
- Choose your flight
- Enter your personal info and card details as usual
- A pop-up window will appear on the screen,
- Your personal assurance message on the screen tells you that the bank or organisation that issued your card is asking for your password
- Enter your password, click 'submit'
- Your identity is then confirmed and your online ticket purchase is completed securely.