Carrier may refuse carriage of any passenger's baggage for reason of safety or if, in the exercise of its reasonable discretion, Carrier determines that:
8. 1. 1 Such action is necessary in order to comply with any applicable laws, regulations or orders of any state or country to be flown from, into or over; or
8. 1. 2 the conduct, age or mental or physical state of the passenger is such as to:
8. 1. 3 such action is necessary because the passenger has failed to observe the instructions of Carrier, or
8. 1. 4 the passenger has refused to submit to a security check; or
8. 1. 5 the applicable fare or any charges or taxes payable have not been paid, or credit arrangements agreed between Carrier and the passenger(or the person paying for the ticket) have not been complied with; or
8. 1. 7 the ticket presented by the passenger
and Carrier reserves the right to retain such ticket.
8. 1. 8 the person presenting the ticket cannot prove that he or she is the person named in the 'NAME OF PASSENGER' box, and Carrier reserves the right to retain such ticket.
Acceptance for carriage of unaccompanied children, incapacitated persons, pregnant women or persons with illness may be subject to prior arrangement with Carrier, in accordance with Carrier's Regulations.