1. Why do Turkish Airlines decide to create a brand called AnadoluJet?
All components of AnadoluJet Brand Management, such as aircraft maintenance, flight safety, carriage liability etc., are under Turkish Airlines’ responsibility and control. Turkish Airlines’ flight safety and aircraft maintenance standards will be applied. AnadoluJet is a brand which gives the opportunity to most part of the public to benefit air transport by offering a simplified and minimized service for reasonable price.
2. Why the seat pitches are narrow?
The capacity of AnadoluJet has been %10 expanded by increasing the seats as being applied by the other low cost carries. Regarding that, we serve cheaper tickets to our passangers by decreasing the unit cost of the seats.
3. Why are only water and cookies served?
There are two important factors affecting ticket prices by simplifying in-flight service:
- Service supply and costs are decreased
- Loading in-flight service once per day helps to decrease the aircraft turn-around time and to increase the flight frequency per day of an aircraft.
4. Why do not our passengers benefit from the advantages of earning miles?
The aim of the AnadoluJet is that to serve the best fare to our passengers by avoiding the extra service costs. Reflecting the costs raising from the Frequent Flyer Programme to the passengers who are not the member of FFP Programme is against the policies of low cost carrier.
5. Why is there no business class on AnadoluJet?
Because the cost of the business class service cannot be matched on Ankara routes.