Are You Packing Your Suitcases Well?
Packing is much more complex than it looks. And it is more than putting stuff into a suitcase. You can keep your clothes unwrinkled and travel without an extra load by following a series of practical rules when you do your packing.
1. Plan Your Journey Carefully: Some of the stuff in a suitcase is never used. Therefore, make an hour-based travel plan and clarify which things you will need and when.
2. Prevent Wrinkles: If you reverse your jackets and shirts when you put them into the suitcase, you lower the possibility of their wrinkling. Besides, you can spread dry-cleaning bags or paper napkins in between the layers. It is also helpful to fasten all buttons and zips.
3. Good Layers: Put the heaviest things that you will not need immediately during your trip at the bottom of your suitcase. Put thin and fragile thing on top of this layer, and put your lightest stuff on the very top. In this way no layer will weigh down the layer under it.
4. Don’t Hesitate About Folding: Roll items which are never or barely wrinkled, such as socks, t-shirts and underwear, and push them into any part of your suitcase. Thus, you can either to make new room in the middle or create a new layer to support your other things. You can also put your socks into your shoes.
5. Pay Attention to Liquids: Put liquid or semi-liquid and pourable substances, including shampoo, tooth paste or hair gel, into a plastic bag or something like that, before you put them into your suitcase.
Save Time at the Airport
Do you want to save time at the airport? If your answer is yes, online check-in is exactly for you. This procedure, which takes just a few minutes via the internet, will make your flight experience more time-effective.
1. First, select Check-in from http://www.anadolujet.com
2. Then enter your name, surname and e-ticket number or PNR code.
3. Next, select the persons you intend to check-in and select your seat.
4. Finally, complete your procedure by printing out your boarding card.
Remember that Online check-in is available 24 hours before and 90 minutes up to the departure time of the flight. If you have no baggage you can proceed directly to the boarding gate. If you have baggage, you can complete your baggage operation from the online check-in desks at the airport.
Average Age of AnadoluJet Fleet
AnadoluJet fleet is one of the youngest fleets of not only Turkey but also Europe. Our modern airplanes let you enjoy your flight.
How Can We Offer Such Economical Fare Prices?
The Fleet’s Models
The AnadoluJet fleet has ‘New Generation’ Boeing 737-700 and Boeing 737-800 airplanes which are, on average, 2.5 years old. We have three B737-800s, four B737-700s and one B737-400. One of the biggest expense items for an airway company is maintenance. If an airway company’s fleet has similar or the same models of airplanes, its maintenance costs lower automatically because these airplanes’ technical traits are similar. We, as AnadoluJet, comprised our fleet from the new generation Boeing 737 series. Thus, we can save money from maintenance costs and we use this to offer you a price advantage.