Portfolio / MUSTAFA YILMAZ
You may reach Yedigöller National Park, located forty-two kilometers north of Bolu, by taking the Yeniçağa exit on the Bolu-Ankara highway and following the signs for Yedigöller en route to Mengen. This place is uniquely beautiful in the fall.
• The autumnal creation of Yedigöller National Park, visible before it dons its white bridal dress in the winter, is quite a sight.
• You can stop for a break at one of the fountains located along the hiking trail in the national park.
• The ice-loaded branches you will encounter in the mornings even if winter has not yet arrived create an unmatched appearance.
• The region’s rich water resources animate the view.
• The yellows replacing the greens later leave the branches for the reds. Brown is the last color before winter.
• The national park’s hiking trail presents opportunities to capture lovely shots to guests taking advantage of its oxygen-rich air.
• You can suddenly encounter a waterfall so fantastic that you cannot stop watching it, forgetting the weariness and stress of the city instantly.
• If you pay Yedigöller a visit one time, you will want to come here again and again.